Sunday, April 27, 2008

VS Farewell parties

The torch relay had passed throgh Japan peacefully. Just only six people were arrested during the relay. 5000 chinese people seemed to defend the torch's safety delivery. The six would be brave but not have the possibility to win.

Like the torch, I will pass through my office soon to transfer to another division in Tokyo. Recently every night I have farewell parties with my coworkers or my customers. Restless drinking days certainly damages my body. Drinking with many people itself is fun, but tiring because my tension have to be kept high. So, for relaxing, I am drinking alone in a bar. I don't know why my liver gets angry.

I don't care for my body. However I am interested in my mind to some extent. Now it seems to be floating between Old and New, Past and Future, Happy memories and Sad reality. Even though I am a positive thinker surrounded by much hope, the thinking sometimes makes me tired. Being positive requests me to be more powerful even when it is time to give up.

I got a letter from a business partner. Our relatioship was not so close, but he thanks me for some things in the letter. I have forgotten about the some things, but I remembered them soon.
I thought the things were small things (so, I forgot them at all.), but they are big enough for him.

In the continuous farewell drinking, I can't stop thinking about the relationships with many people. I will try to keep in touch with some people. And also, I will try to give up keeping touch with some. Even in the case, I will try to remember good memories, though.

No comments: