Sunday, December 05, 2010

VS Violin

Recently I am listening to Violin music.
One day, when I visited a concert hall for my job, I found an advertisement of Violin concert by chance.
I am not familiar with Violin, but because the violinist on the advertisement was cute, I was interested in the concert and the music instrument.

My friend told me that the person getting old tends to be interested in more sophisticated things. I think it is true. Actually I was not interested in Violin music before, but suddenly I started to listen to it. Now I am listening to Violin music CD everyday.
Moreover I bought the ticket of Violin concert.
I don't know whether Violin concert is interesting or not, but I want to enjoy it.

Now I am reading the book about Violin. From the book, my image of Violin is like a singer. Violin's position is always at the center of the music. So, it work as a singer-like in the music.

I like CALMEN very much. It is a great song for Violin.

No comments: