Sunday, June 05, 2011

VS Nagaya-kun

I have the friend who is not my friend actually. His name is Nagaya-kun. Even though I have no reason to meet him, I sometimes meet him. He is one of the colleagues of my friend Akira Ito.
He is an engineer. I think he is working very well. I think he is a reliable person in his company. But, I always try to escape from the chance to drink with him. Because he is strange.
When drinking, he is always checking women. If the women look at him, he thinks they are fallen love with him. Even when the staff in the drinking place look at him to check his glass to offer another drink, he think the staff loves him.
As you can easily understand, we are embarrassed in that case.
Nagaya-kun was a boxer. I think his brain was damaged very much at that time. So, his strange thinking must be acceptable.
Unfortunately I had the chance to drink with him last night. We talked about many topics then, but I think he focused only on the female stuff in the drinking place. Of course no female staff looked at him. They looked at his glass. If it was empty, they would offer another glass to him.

Nagaya-kun was criticized many times by his friend for his behavior, but he wouldn't change his policy. I respect him. Even though no women is interested in him, he is always happy. And thanks to his strong imagination, he can feel loved by all women in the world.
I don't think we have to fix his damaged brain. He can speak. He can move his body. His brain works well. I think he can live in his imaginary world. If you want to know Nagaya-kun more, please contact Akira Ito. You can get the sample of the typical Japanese single male.

No comments: