Tuesday, March 21, 2006

VS WBC

March is the final month of a fiscal year in Japan. I have to finish many things in this month, and almost had done.
I went to a government office many times this month, because I was invited to some Bids. For new fiscal year, March is the bids month in Japan. Government calls us, and says "Come to the office for a bid at XX o'clock on XXth in March." Time and day are strict. We don't have a choce to change the schedule. That's why my schedule was very tight and busy in this month.

Today, Japanese baseball teams got championship in WBC, World Baseball Classic. I am proud of it. Compared with World Cup in soccer, the status of WBC is lower, but I hope this event become more popular in the future.
I can't understand why American team couldn't go to the final tournament. I heard that the team balance of American team was bad; too much homerun butters. On next WBC, America will change the team balance and revenge.
For Japanese, maybe most exciting game was VS Korea. I was very excited to watch it.
I watched the game in a rest room of Onsen, hot-spring, near my city.
I drunk a bottle of beer each inning. Total beer was nine. I was excited and drunk very much.

In this WBC, Japan won 1 game against Korea and lost 2. But, it got championship. I can guess this is a unsatifying result fof Korean people. They must hope for next WBC coming soon.

I think Japan vs Korea is very exciting for any sports. If I were a arranger of sports event, I use this exciting mutch every event. Japan and Korea has bad relationship on political level, but business is different from politics. We should use this "hostile" relationship for business.

Tomorrow, I have four bids. Too much! My free time is just in lunch time. I wish I can have a luch in Chinatown in Yokohama tomorrow.

No comments: