Sunday, March 05, 2006

VS DiSC

I took a psycological test recently.
The test name is DiSC.
This name comes from head letters of four words.
D is Dominance.
"i" is influence.
S is Steadiness.
C is Conscientiousness or Cautiousness.

I heard that we have all of four characters but the strongest one is different from each others.
I was gave a mark sheet and answered 24 questions.
It was an easy test, but we can know our potential character and our character that other people recognized.
I couldn't believe that such only 24 questions can judge our character, before the test. But, now I can believe it. Because I took the test with some my colleages and the test result was fitted with them very much.

I was categorized in "i".
The person who are in this character seems to be social, easy-going, passional and leading.
In addition, this person is dogmatic, undemocratic and fast to escape!

This is me? Hmm, I seem to rethink what I am.

No comments: