Friday, June 09, 2006

VS World Cup

The world cup in German has started at last.
To be honset, I am not a super soccer freak. I don't watch soccer games so much. But, World Cup is special. Same as other people, I was looking forward to the event coming.

In the first league, Japanese will be able to experience emotional things.
Japan have to fight against Brazil in the league. It's unfortune to have the match with the strongest team soon.
I don't think Japan can go to the final tournamnet, but of course I will cheer them.
I will become excited, angry, happy and sad in the games in the first league.

In the final tournamnet, I will feel peaceful and relaxed, because there is not Japanese team there. Being free from a nationalistic factor, I will just enjoy the great games by the strong countries.

My problem to watch the world cup games is that I don't have TV. A few years ago, I stopped watching TV because I realised it is the waste of time to watch TV.
But, I want to watch the games!
But, I don't want to have a television.
However, I want to watch the games!
Nevertheless, I don't want to have a television!

Fortunately I have a solution.
Recently, many restaurants and bars near my house have set up big screen televisions inside. Of course, they are for watching World Cup! It's a good idea.
In about a month, my expense for drinking will increase. It's unescapable.

No comments: