Monday, April 30, 2007

VS Publishing in Japan

The book titles below was the most sold ten books in Jpan in 2006. As a book-salesman, I have to check the trend of Japanese publishing world.

1. Kokka no hinkaku, (The dingnity of the nation)
2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
3. Tokyo tawaa okan to boku to, tokidoki, oton, (Tokyo Tower, me and my mom, and sometimes my dad)
4. Enpitsu de oku no hosomichi,("Oku no hosomichi" traced with a pencil)
5. Byooki no naranai iki-kata,(How to live without becoming ill)
6. Oide yo doubutsu no mori. Kanpeki gaidobukku,(The complete guidebook for "Come in to the forest of the animals")
7. Hito wa mita me ga 9 wari,(The 90% of information conveyed without using words)
8. Shin ningen kakumei,(The human revolution, 2nd series, Vol.15 an 16)
9. Ko-sodate happii adobaisu(1)(2)(3),(Three volumes of advice on how to bring children up happily)
10. Kagami no housoku. Jinsei no donna mondai mo kaiketsu suru mahou no ruuru,(The rules of the mirror. Magic rules for solving any problems at all in human life)

No.1 is the book for Japanese national identity. Shit.
No.2 is a too long story. No.3 is the novel for Tokyo people. Unfortunately I'm Kyoto people. No.4 is not a book but a notebook. No.5 is none of you business. No.6 is a guidebook for a game. Shit. No.7 is the book for biasist. No.8 is for religious people. No.9 is for mothers. No.10 is for the people who can't think about their life for themselves.

All books are out of my interest. Therefore I've never read all these books.
I can be a good book-salesman?

No comments: