Saturday, November 24, 2007

VS Hair Treatment

Hair is Life. From my childhood, I have heard of this maxim. So, I listen to and obey the idea of a hair professinals straight away. Yesterday I went to Cross Roads for my hair cutting and coloring. Recently I changed my hair color into a little bright. Artificial coloring can damage my hair, so I need more the care by proffesionals.

I leraned about Shampoo a lot from the shop owner, Mr.Beard.
I am not able to explain the detail, but I recommend you to check the shampoo you are using now. Read the shampoo's components' list.
On the top of the list, there must be "Water". It means that water is included into the shampoo the most. The list is the order of the rate of components.

If your shampoo has "Sodiumu Lauryl Sulfate(SLS)" or "Cocamidopropyl Betaine" on the list(Especially they are No.2-5 on the list.), Congratulation! Your hair can keep its health forever. Even if you can't find the strange names on the surface of your favorite shampoo bottle, it is no problem. But, go to a drug store soon, buy better one and throw away the old useless cleanser. It desreves car-washing.

By the way, Michelin Guide Tokyo 2008(both Japanese version and English version) was sold out as soon as it was released! Are there so many people who can go to the expensive restaurants in Japan? I also ordered the book though...

No comments: