Sunday, December 02, 2007

VS Beach Clean

I took part in Beach Clean on Enoshima beach, by chance. Even though two years has passed since I started to surf on the beach, I had never joined such an event. Because I didn't know how to join it.
One of surf shop staffs invited me to participate in it, when I went to surf on the day. That's why I tried to keep the beach clean for the first time.

Beach Clean is a relaxing event. An organizer of the event gives us trush bags. Then, we start to walk on the beach. Some walk with chatting. Some walk with dogs. If you find artificial things on the beach, you can get them and put them into the bag. That's all. After a while, you can feel it is fun to collect the trash.
"More trash! More trash!" was the feeling of me on the day.
But, fortunately or unfortunately, the beach was clean on the day. Comepared with summer season, not so msny people come to the beach. So, it can be clean to some exrent.
Thus, I think I couldn't contribute to cleaning the beach enough well on the day, but my dirty mind might be cleaned due to joining the nice event.

No comments: