Monday, December 31, 2007

VS Final Day

Facing the final day of this year, the first thing I have to do is to go back to my hometown, Kyoto. But, unfortunately, because I drunk wine a little last night, I haven't even gotten a train yet. I told my father that I would come to his house around lunch time. But, my lunch would be around dinner time.
On 31th December, most people look back to this year and remember many things. To me, I don't have to remember anything. I just read old articles in this blog. It's very easy. But, Past is Past. My thinking has already been walking toward the future.
Next year would be the big changing year for me. I have worked for almost twelve years in the publishing world. 12 years is long. This much experience can give me a lot of chances. And, actually, I have already gotten some new missions from my company. I can't write the detail because it's confidential. But, you can know that making new things is exciting.
My Aeon life will be ten years old in 2008. It is also long.(too long?) Because Haruka will leave Aeon, an era will finish. I don't know how the school's atomosphere will change, but change might be always needed in our life. My English must change, too.
My sufing life will be two yaers old. "When surfing, we can see the God." I started to surf after hearing of it. But, I have never met the God yet. Maybe it's not because I am not a religious man, but because my training for surfing is less. My sufing skill have to be better the next year.
For love, the life has not been born. So, I have nothing to comment here now.

I hope you and I have a great happy exciting beautiful sexy peaceful dramatic funny new year!

No comments: