Saturday, January 10, 2009

VS Gaza

We are enjoying a happy new year enough well in Japan, but there are many people far from happiness in Gaza. Neither Israel nor Hamas can stop fighting. They don't listen to UN call for cease-fire. Only we can do is to watch their battle on TV with drinking beer. But it is less exciting than watching K-1 fighting match. So, we will change the channel and watch a comedy program.

For Israel and Hamas, what is their new year's destination? To kill their enemy? If such a destination could be achieved, nobody can fell happy. They will continue to worry about the revenge from somebody.
I know they have thier own aim to fight. I can't understand it, though. But, I don't think they imagine the result after the war. They don't know how to end their conflict.

Compared with their sad situation, Japan starts this year with a very peaceful condition. Economy is not good, but not too bad. The weather is fine from the beginning. I feel the air is clean. It's due to Japanese environment technology? I am not sure.
When thinking about the people in Gaza, I can't complain for anything in Japan. I must be happier than them. Although it was the coldest day in this year in Tokyo, I felt warm.

No comments: