Saturday, May 23, 2009

VS Coming Birthday

Everything is fast. A month ago, we talked about the born of the new flu in Mexico. Now, it is reported that many Japanese get the flu.
During this time, the leader of Japanese Democratic Party changed, the new court system that ordinary people join judgements has started, a famous rock singer, Kiyoshiro Imawano, was dead for cancer, and a popular comedian, Hitoshi Matsumoto of Down Town, got married.
Many things happened. And time has passed fast.

I am facing the coming of my birthday soon. I feel the last birthday was like yesterday, so I am surprised that a year is short. I am going to be thirty seven years old. It means sixty three years are left for my life.
When thinking about my father's eara, the person of 37 looked more adult. But, when looking at my generation, they are still like university students.
Last night I drunk with my friends, went home, drunk more listening to the radio, slept midnight, got up late, got shower soon, and rushed to the lesson of English...
Actuallly my life style doesn't change from my school days.
Maybe also after the next birthday, my life style wouldn't change.

For birthday gifts, I don't request anybody to give me. However, I tried to make some memorized my birthday last year. Maybe some can't ignore it. I am the man with tactics. This character also doesn't change from my school days...

2 comments:

Mike said...

Happy Birthday! I think you should treat yourself to some sushi. I recommend kaiten-sushi, gold plate.

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Thanks, Mike. I treated myself to white beer the day!