Sunday, August 09, 2009

VS Festival

Yesterday, I went to the summer festival in Camp Zama with my friends. Camp Zama is close to my town, but I didn't have many chance to visit there. I have ever been there only a few times.
Basically we can't go inside without the invitation from the camp's resident. But, on the festival day, we can enter the gate after the easy check by NP.
When reaching the center of the camp, the atomosphere was filled with festival mood! People was enjoying drinking beer, eating BBQ, wearing Japanese Kimono and dancing.
We could sit on the VIP seats, thnaks to Camp Zama worker Haruka's innvitation. We watched Japanese dance by American people. It was fun.

We also visited a family's house in the camp, and enjoyed a home party. Because I like to eat and drink in other's house, I enjoyed the party this time. Maybe, I am a good guest. I ate a lot, and drunk a lot. The family laughed at me.

Yesterday was the Ayu festival day in Atsugi too. This year, I couldn't watch the fireworks, but I went to Aeon student Koji's house after Camp Zama fesitival, because many students were there. We enjoyed Takoyaki party there.

As usual, I drunk too mush on the festival day. I don't remember most thing on the day, but I certainly enjoyed the day. It's enough.

No comments: