Sunday, August 16, 2009

VS Short Vacation

This year, my summer vacation was short. It was five continuous days only. Today it was finished.
I spent the vacation in Kyoto as usual. I saw my family and friends there as usual. I tried to invite a special guest to Gozannookuribi(fire relay among five mountains), a classical event in Kyoto. But, it was canceled. So, my going back to Kyoto this time was utterly as usual, not special.
Thanks to the discount of highway fee, trains were not crowded. It was reported on TV that highway was very crowded during this summer vacation. I am not sure the government's proce policy is good.

The reason why my vacation was short is that I have a job to train young coworkers this week. Although it is an interesting job, I have to prepare for it very much. So, I am busy.
Busy days seems to effect on my life pattern, especially my food-eatig cycle. My parent told me that I became fat. I didn't think so, but when I checked my weight, actually I got new 4 kilograms. I don't care that, but it might be better to check my weight sometimes.

No comments: