Wednesday, September 16, 2009

VS Something

Long time no post!
Now, the new Japanese government starts. Because the governments new policies are too agressive, many Japanese think they are impossible. But, at least, we are excited.

The sound of "Change" is similar to "Challange". (You don't think so? My ears think so.) I am not sure that the government's attempt to change will be success. Only I can do is to enjoy their challange together.

This summer, I was too busy. I had helped a woman challange a new business for a few months. The business was related to privatization of Japan's public sector. Maybe you think it sounds difficult. Yes. It is too difficult! So, we were too busy.
When I am busy, I tend to drink and eat a lot.
That's why my weight is now going up!
From today, I eat Tofu only. Weight controll is sometimes important.

Time to go. This is a short post.

3 comments:

Mike said...

welcome back! for your Tofu diet, will you also eat natto? I think it's pretty healthy and delicious!

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Yes! I eat Tofu with Natto, and sometimes plus Kimuchi. Hot Tofu with curry is also delicious.

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.