Saturday, September 04, 2010

VS iPad

I got iPad at last! Now I am writing this post on iPad. To be correct, this iPad is not mine, it is my company's one. But anyway, the iPad is for me. I use this mainly for my business and often for my fun! I don't have a television. I don't have a computer. But now I have joined a high technology society. I became civilized.
I think iPad will be a great weapon for my business.
Because, first of all, I look cool.
I show iPad to my customers. They will say, "Wow! It's iPad!" Then I will say, "I am the man with it."
They must think I am a modern man. They will trust the modern man's recommendation when they buy books.
I can show them eBooks. Not only traditional paper books but also electronic books are my commodities. They must think I am a postmodern man.
I had thought iPad is lighter. Maybe it is better to use a bag to carry it.
I like iPad's keyboard. Sometimes I make wrong types due to the small keyboard, but it is ok. But, I want to find Function keys. If possible, I want find Ten keys too. And, where is a mouse? I want to know how to print the screen.
It might take a long time for me to master how to use iPad and know what it is. But it is certain that many ladies gather to the person with iPad. I realized it today in Aeon.

No comments: