Monday, July 25, 2011

VS Transfer

I got a transfer order to Kyoto from my boss.
It was too sudden. I did't anticipate it at all. So, I was very surprised.
For my book-sales business, Kyoto is a good place. That's why working in Kyoto is good for my career. And, also, Kyoto is my home town. I must win in my home town game.
However, to be honest, I feel sad to lose something here in Atsugi.
My Atsugi life is long. It's about 15 years. Even though the city is not my home town, it is now more comfortable than my home town.
My history in Atsugi is long. At this moment I am not sure how my future life is without Atsugi. It will be a good memory? If so, it's very good and it's a little sad.
Anyway, I have to prepare for my future life. This summer, I will be very busy.
Like my many friends who left Atsugi, I have to close my Atsugi life beautiful, with beautiful Sake.

1 comment:

Lance said...

It's hard to imagine Atsugi without you. Atsugi will miss you.