Sunday, August 14, 2011

VS Human Relatinship

This month, I am drinking with my friends, business pertners, coworkers and so on every
day.
From September 5th, I start to work in Kyoto. So, this month, I have to drink with the friends around Tokyo, Kanagawa and Atsugi. This month, I don't refuse any drinking offer. And, on the no-offer day, I give the offer to my friends.

One thing I realised recenly is that my leaving can tighten my human relationship. I can know my friends' honest thinking. I can exchange the contact information with some people. Change might be a chance.

When I look back to the first day when I came from my hometown to Atsugi, I think human relationship is intersting. There was no friends and relatives here on the day. Although I forgot the process, I realised I am surrounded by more finds here than in my hometown.

Yesterday, I exchanged the contact information (e-mail address, mobile number and Twitter account) with a surfer. We sometimes see near the sea, but we didn't know each other well. We always just say Hello. But, he will give me the information of Shonan beach after I go to Kyoto. On the other hand, I promised him to send Kyoto information.
Now I am enjoying this kind of change or renewal of my human relationship.

No comments: