Tuesday, November 03, 2015

VS Travelling in Japan

Last week, I went to Kanazawa city for my business on Sunday and Monday. It's located in the north-western Japan. The city is famous for gorgeous arts and crafts. Kanazawa has not been the capital but it used to be called Little Kyoto.

On Tuesday morning, I was in Kobe city. The port town has looked multi-cultural. I enjoyed walking on the street of one of the biggest China town in Japan. On the same day afternoon, I was in Kyoto. It must be my hometown and the very classical town, but I find something new every time I am here.

Back to Tokyo. I participated in the reception party with US Maine State people. I took a photo with the governer Mr.LePage.

On Thirsday, I flied to Kochi prefecture. It is my mother's hometown, so I came here many times in my childhood. But, my last visit was over 20 years ago. It's a long long time.
This city is isolated from any other cities in Japan. The 89% of Kochi is the forest. From the viewpoint of busy city residents, the city might look lonely but we can feel very relaxed here. Of course, as usual, I enjoyed delicious local food.



Now it is more popular and sometimes cheaper for Japanese to travel abroad, but we can still find many attractive things in Japan. Even I(Japanese) think so. Foreigners must think more.

No comments: