Monday, March 07, 2005

VS Live show

Tsukuba in Ibaraki prefecture is a developing city.
I sometimes visit there to see my friend,Peter the great entartainer .
This city was only rural site at first, became scientist living area next and now is becoming very young modern city.Basically the population in the cities in Japan is decreasing, but Tsukuba is getting many new comers.

This time my purpose of visit was to go to Peter's Live show.Live space was "CORK HEAD'S" which was a very good Australian bar.
The bar owner was a frank and kind guy. I enjoyed a real ozzi hamburger with beer.It was my first time burger after watching the movie "Supersize me!" a few month ago.
I had thought we don't need hamburger in our life after the movie.
But I changed my mind.
We must eat it.

His show was successful regardless of twice broken of his guiter strings.
He would think the accidents were terrible.
But I think it proves his guiter playing was powerful and perfect.
Last year he broke one Live show by himself because of too much drinking before the show.
The strings broken was not good but better at least.

I hook whisky and listened to the music with some junior high school teachers.
Decreasing children give an serious impact on all schools in Japan now.
Some famous school group is making new campuses in new location to get students.
Developing area like Tsukuba must be fitted. Of course, many competitor schools aiso exist there. The teachers I drunk with are new challengers in Tsukuba. I hope they can win the school survival race.

1 comment:

sacchan said...

When "GUNS N' ROSES" hard rock band was popular, I read a magazine article about the band and I was really surprised.
As you know, their behaviors were crazy. In a picture of CD jacket, a member of band holds a bottle of whisky and the lyrics of their songs are like a dictionary for bad words.As far as I know, "Sweet Child O' Mine" is an only song that I can sing with Karaoke.
The interviewer asked W. AXL ROSE.
"What are your complaints against other members ?"
AXL answered.
"They say that AXL is an unsociable person. But I have a reason. It stands to reason that I should not go out for a drink before our live conserts. I'm a vocalist, so If I have a drink, I'll get hoarse and I'll not be able to sing in a high voice."
Yeah, If you can't sing in a crazy voice, you'll not be W. AXL ROSE. Your crazy looks isn't a mere show. You do have the pride of a professional!!!

I don't know Peter. But If you want to be regarded as a professional, you should not have a drink before your show.

And what is W. AXL ROSE doing now ?