Saturday, March 19, 2005

VS Narita

I am in Internet Cafe in Narita airport.
From now, I am going to China again.
Narita is very uncovinient to reach. It is located in very rural area in Japan.
In addition, this airport is not attractive for me.
Maybe here is very boring for all passangers.
Then, when I found this Internet cafe, I was very happy.
Now I am waiting for my flight. I and my friends came here 3 hours before flight time.
It's a taugh work to kill time here.
I will drink beer after this cafe.

But staying in a air port is exciting for me.
I don't know the reason. I like to watch many passangers, flight attendants, air planes...
Airport has its own unique rules.
Then we have to adjust the rules. All peoples' behavier here is different form non-airport.
Many many checkings. Very correct time schedule. Existence of rule breakers.
Police dogs. Non-tax goods. Uneconomical price foods.
When writing, I become excited.

Hm, Narita may be more attracive than I thought.

No comments: