Tuesday, May 24, 2005

VS Party Night

5:00 PM
I have a few hours before the party. This is one of the longest nights in my life.
I take a nap a little.

6:00 PM
I wake up by my handy phone alarm. I take a shower to make my brain work.

7:00 PM
I eat a junk rice food. Because eating a little before a drink is good for my body.
Many people are waiting for the start of the party.

8:00 PM
The party starts. The party space is not big, then very crowded.
But it's OK. We can talk together close. Mike calls "Kanpai".
I wanted to listen to the call. My first drink is Beer.

9:00 PM
Tonight's MC is Chiaki. She proceeds the party. Her lack of such an experience makes us fun.
Mike makes a speech in Japanese. It is a good challenge.
New guy Jay also makes a speech. Mm? He can speak Japaese?
Sudan makes a speech. Oh, He has an advantage of Japanese.
And Lance. He have to catch up with others' Japanese in one month!

10:00 PM
1st stage is finished.
Tonight is one of the longest night in my life.

11:00 PM
We are singing in Karaoke. I sing an usual song "Let's groove" with Mike.
How many times do I sing this song?
Mike sings Bon Jovi. Junko sings Maloon 5. One guy sings "Love Portion No.9".

0:00 AM
We are still singing. Many beer is coming.
Some people start to check thier watch. But don't worry.
Tonight is endless. Daisuke's Billy Joel is always good.

1:00 AM
What a classical song YMCA is! It's very old.
But we are standing on the chair and make Y,M,C and A with our body.
We should chinge the stage.

2:00 AM
Hungry.
Izakaya is the best inventment in Japan? I order Beer and Yakisoba.
Miho and Todo and Momoko join us form now! Our party is still big.

3:00 AM
Don't sleep, Akira. I order sweets. Sugar may get rid of our tireness.
We throw many paper airplanes to Akira's face.
He doesn't wake up. He doesn't wear socks. Gash.

4:00 AM
I think it's a hatopopping time.
We move to Hatopoppo Park. This is 4th stage and the last stage.
I konw I am weakened. But I continue to drink. It's my challenge.
Now 10 people is alive. Yuriko is only one female. She is the youngest, then strong.
Mike is still energetic. He requests more food. He is an iron man.
Jay's first night in Atsugi is no night.

5:00 AM
It is a mornig. Pigeons start to work. Dogs take a walk with their owner.
Odakyu Train starts to drive. Many people get together to Hon-Atsugi station.
Ok, it's the time to finish this party. We are winners.We made a legend again.
People, admire us.

3 comments:

Lance said...

Yet again we made it till morning. Even though you were not 100% you made it to see another sunrise sitting in hotopopo koen. Your fighting spirit is legendary!

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Ya. You too, Lance. Our fight will become a legend someday. I think non-stop party people can become anyone or anything!

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

I checked the party photo on Junko's blog. Mike is sending power to the singer.
Party is a power charger. Then we cannot stop living as far as we are partying.

On my financial policy, I prefer stone money to paper money. When we break money, we can use a hummer.
Protestation with stones equals donation at the same time. Making a money offering into the shrine box means a stone throwing.
Our world must be interesting.