Monday, September 12, 2005

VS Tsukuba Express

Today I went to vote.
We had to choose a new government. And, we know now that LDP wins very much.
Everybody is surprised at this result. Nobady thougt that LDP is so strong.
Next government would maneuver this country very strongly.
Where will Japan go? I have no idea.

I went to Tsukuba last week. I used Tsukuba Express.
The line is new. It started at the end of last month. It connects Akihabara in Tokyo ,to Tsukuba in Ibaraki pref. It's very convenient. It takes 45 minutes from Akihabara to Tsukuba. It's not far.

Akihabara is famous for many electric equipments stores. And also, it is famous as Otaku culture city. The city is filled with Animation, Manga, Game, Computer ,CG and so on.
For me, this city is memorial for good curry and rice restaurants.
Now this city is very internatinal. Many foreigners come there to buy electric equipments.

Tsukuba was originally a local city, but now is the city for scientists. There are many kinds of laboratories there. Recently a Japanese technician living there went to the space.
And, many foreign scientists are working there. So, Tsukuba is now an international city too.
My favorite Aussie bar is there. On this time, I went to the bar and ate a kangaroo steak there.

Otaku city and Scientist city are related by the express. It's an interesting rink.
And, there is Asakusa, an old area in Tokyo, on the line. So, we can enjoy Japanese old culture and foods there. I think that the best point of the line is a variety of the stops. Now most of stops are rural, but they are growing. I love a growing city.

By the way, Japan will be a growing country? I hope she will be so.

No comments: