Monday, January 09, 2006

VS Mt.Fuji

I've ever climbed Mt.Fuji twice. It was too taugh work.
I don't know the reason, but Japanese loves Mt.Fuji.
My climbing was only in summer season. It is good for ameteur climbers. Because, when the bottom of the mountain is is summer, the top is in winter. The temperature of the top is under zero.
Thus, in winter season, only professional climber can climb the mountain.

Cimbing Mt.Fuji is not difficult. We don't need a special technique to climb it. It is like walking on a long slope. But, the slope is long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long and looooooooooong. Honestly I don't want to climb it more.

However, if you've never climbed Mt.Fuji, I recomend yu to climb it.
Maybe night time climbing is better, because you can watch the sun rise from the top of the mountain. It is very beautiful.
When I climbed it, fortunately everytime the weather was good and the view from the top was very clear. Even though I said "I don't want to climb it more.", I will challange to climb it again this year. Why? Mmm, I don't know.

Recently I am drinking a whisky, which name is "Mt.Fuji". It is 50% degree. It's too strong! But it becomes popular now in Japan.
In Japan, today is the holiday for the people becoming an adult, 20 years old. I want to recomend new adults to drink this top level alcohol. It is very bitter.

2 comments:

KOJI OISHI said...

Hi Akio, though I'm from Shizuoka, I've never climbed Mt.Fuji. There is a small hill with nice view of Mt.Fuji near my grandpa and grandma's home. I used to go there for watching Mt.Fuji with my grandpa. I haven't gone to that hill this year though, my grandma said it was less snow than usual.

Koji.

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

You've never tasted Mt.Fuji! Gash! It is not for watching but for tasting. It is ok with snow, but better with ice.

By the way, I know you went to Cross Roads. Why don't you color your hair? It must be a nice image change. I recommend it to you.