Monday, January 22, 2007

VS Prince Hotel

Last weekend, I had a party with my colleague in Prince Hotel in Yokohama city. The party was for my company's new vice president. It was a kind of celebration.
I didn't know why, but I happened to be an arranger for the party. My mission was to make the party looking gorgeous, within a strictly limited small budget.
I choose a bar restaurant in Price Hotel, Top of Yokohama which is located at 42 stories in the hotel. The bar restaurant is namely on the top of the hotel. The view from it was very beautiful. I thought the view was better for dateing than for a company party. Anyway, my colleague were very excited there.

My mission again. I had to arrange the party with a very tiny money. So, I ordered the lowest rank of food menu, and the middle rank of unlimited drink plan. My tactics was to make people drunk soon by the great view and alchool, before they would realise that the food quantity was small.

I succeeded.
Hungry people can be drunk easily. My colleague were incapable of finding my trick. And, the party finished successfully before they started to complain. Some people went to Ramen shop soon after the party, but I think they couldn't understand why they wanted to eat Ramen soon.
Drunk people eat Ramen in Japan whether they are hungry or not. But I know they were hungry at the time.

I note that a beautiful view is free. Maybe, party arrangement is good for my future job.

No comments: