Sunday, May 20, 2007

VS Head Office in Shinjyuku

Yesterday I went to the head office of Aeon, in Shinjyuku, to join a class for Kids-English teacher. It was my first time to visit there. From here, all schools of Aeon in Kanto area are governed strictly or loosely. I was a little excited before visiting.
Outside of the exit of Nishi-Shinjyuku station on Marunouchi line, Aeon staff waited for students. They had a sign to show the direction to the head office. I could go to the office smoothly by them. The office is in a big building. Family Mart is the landmark of the entrance of it. I bought Evian there.
Aeon head office is located on 16th floor of the buliding. It was more gorgeous than I expected. At the entrance of the floor, beautiful staffs waited for us, and checked our name and class. I was introduced to a big room next to their office room.
Before my class, I checked the toilet of the floor. I know the level of the toilet equals the level of the company. The company with a beautiful toilet must be beautiful. The company with an old toilet must be old-fashioned.
The toilet of Aeon head office is very gorgeous, clean and relaxing.
It has the wood-based wall, personal rockers and a wide window. Of course, it has enough toilet papers and a washing-machine in each rooms for a big size.

I wanted to check the gorgeous lunch box which Aeon staffs eat regularly, but I couldn't on the day. And, I didn't check 19th floor where there is a big textbook factory. Many new textbooks are developed there everyday. Zac did it before. We wouldn't or couldn't forget him forever.

The class for Kids English was good as usual. The teacher, Kaoru.T, was professional. I think Kids English is a kind of science, and a hard physical work! At the end of three-hours class, the teacher Kaoru.T looked to be almost dying, but she had kept smiling. Smiling is most important to kids. She was professional.
Next month, I will visit there again. I think I can study Aeon's managing system more then.

No comments: