Thursday, February 14, 2008

VS Valentine

It is now 14:32 PM on 14th February, when I am writing this article even though it is my working time. Today is Saint Valentine's Day. It might be the most beautiful traditional culture of Japan that any men can have the right to get free chocolates from any women. The chocolates mean the love or friendship from women to men.
I safely add that men can't urge women to give chocolates to them. Men's right is just to get the chocolates from women free, without paying money. In the case that men pay money for the chocolates, we see it a dealing. Men's right is only to make the chocolates free, but not to enforce women to give them. So, men's right is limited to some extent.
However, it is not always illegal to imply my demand to women. On the last 30 days, I sometimes gave chocolates to female workers in my company. At the time when they were tired for busy works, the chocolates given by me must have relaxed them. In addition, at the situation, I always bought varieties of chocolates; strawberry flavour, coffee flavour, vanilla, banana, peanuts, salt(this is great.) and so on. So, when the workes chose the chocolates, they must even feel the excitment of choice.

That's why I think that today is the best chance for them to give back..show their sincerity to me. But, at this moment when I'm writing this, I can't smell any cacao flavour around me. Any positive sign can't be read in my female co-workers' eye, which were certainly shining when getting chocolates from my hand.
Fact 1:One girl in my office came home earlier last night.
Fact 2:It takes a lot of hours that we make hand-made chocolates, especially when it is the first try to make it.
I don't have any comment on the relationship(or, no-relationship) between two facts.
The only I can say now is that I am the man who can wait.
Today has not finished. So, any conclusion must be too early.
I'm the man who can wait.

1 comment:

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

It would be my responsibility to report the result. I actually got it the day. It was sweet in my mouth but bitter a little in my mind, though. It was a tasty chocolate made in Australia.