Tuesday, February 05, 2008

VS Broken My Hand

In a party, I seemed to be durnk a little. When I made fun of a girl, I twisted my finger to be damaged. Now, I can't use my right hand. My daily life is uncomfortable recently.

1.Eating

I can't use chopsticks now. It makes me difficult to eat rice in East Asia. Fortunately, in Japanese restaurant, I can have the oppotunity to order a curry and rice coming from South Asia. It can be eaten by using spoon. Due to the easiness to eat, I am eating it everyday. Hot Dog is also my daily food now.

2.Writing

I am a salesman. But, I can't take any memo when talking with my customers. If I forget what we talked about later, I can't do anything. Of course, I can use my left hand fo memo, but what is written is what can't be read. Recently, I am not busy on my job.

3.Using Computer

Even using computer is uncomfortable. Left Hand Mouse Click is sad. I am easily comfused for my operation. And, my typing is very slow. Sometimes I give up using computer, and I use telephone.

4.Washing

I am not convinced that I wash my body enough whentaking shower.
Left Hand Washing is week. I need strong and poweful scrub.

I realised again that the washing machine in a toilet is the greatest invention. XOXO

No comments: