Tuesday, March 04, 2008

VS Interpreter

From this spring, I will work in Tokyo. I miss Yokohama, but it must be my great challenge to work in the center of Japanese economy. I'm looking forward to my new place. However I don't change my living area. My root seems to be growing deep under the soil of Atsugi. Long hour commuting must be the waste of time. So, I had better use the time for English lesson. Recently I haven't praciced English listening for a long time, because there is no sound-making electorical equipment, like TV or CD-player, in my room. Thus, I feel my English listening level is going down.
It might be better for me to buy a machine like I-Pod.

I found a funny program in YouTube. It show us the difficulty of interpreters' job.
Interpreting is the final goal for all English learning. We can learn a lot from the program.

No comments: