Sunday, March 30, 2008

VS Starting New Fiscal Year

I joined a second stage party of my friend Sayaka and Kouchan's wedding party last night. Their life's new stage started with the party. It was happy for me to watch their happiness. And, everytime I watch other's happiness, I feel I can get some portions of it by them.

Before going to the party, I went to Yasukuni Shrine, to watch cherry blossoms.
There is a big statue of a person who established Japan's army in Meiji period on the center of the shrine. I forgot his name. That's why I tried to check a name plate on the statue. However, I couldn't. In this cherry blossom viewing season, a lot of food shops, liquer shops, and restauranst are built temporarily in the shrine.
Hidden by one of them, nobody can know who he is. And it's ok for the people coming to the shrine. I lost the interest in the name of the statue soon, and enjoyed Yakitori and Beer for a while.

I am going to work in Tokyo from this new fiscal year. I have to say good-bye to Yokohama soon. I am still attached to my working place and great friends in Yokohama, but we couldn't start anythig without finishing something. I had better be looking forward to my new challange.

I will have another cherry blossom viewing party next weekend. But, it must be late for the party on the day, because the life time of cherry blossoms are short, and all flowers on the trees will have gone then.
However, we can enjoy the leaves hidden by flowers. The party will be the good chance for me to recognize the beauty of the trees' hidden side.
I have to prepare Yakitori and Beer at first.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I think that yakitori is a rite of spring. You can't have springtime without yakitori and a beer. Excellent!