Saturday, February 14, 2009

VS The first wind

Today, strong winds blew in Tokyo. We call it "The first wind". It is the sign that Spring is coming. Actually it is 25 degrees in my area. It is alomost like early summer! There are many people walking without their coats.
Of course, the king winter is taugh. He will come back soon in a few days. It is too early for you to bring your coats to a cleaning shop. But, it is the time to start to search for your spring clothes.

Spring is the season for change in Japan. Students graduate from their school. Many start to study or work. Some new people will come to my office.
For book-salesmen, this season is for textbooks. Now, I am preparing for many medical textbooks for a school.

In this season, I have to say good-bye for some. Recently I joined a good-bye party for one of my company's staff. She worked for my company for 15 years. When I stared to work, she had already worked in my company. So, I remembered many things in my old days in the party.

Only hey-fever is annoying in this season. I sometimes sneeze recently. It is also the sign of spring. I had better regard the allergic phenomenon the gift from spring. I will take medcine though.

No comments: