Sunday, February 01, 2009

VS Pauwel Kwak

My trip to the best beer in my life is endless. Thanks to strong yen, I can drink many types of beer from other countries. My weaker salary in this economical recession is a problem though.

I asked a beer pub manager near my company to import a very strange beer from Belgium, and drunk it recently.
The beer is Pauwel Kwak.
The glass for the beer looks very original. The bottom of the glass is not flat, so it can't stand alone. It needs a special wooden stand to stand vertical.
The strange shape of the glass makes it difficult to wash the glass. In addition, it's a little difficult for us to drink the beer.

Long time ago, a crazy beer lover wanted to drink beer when riding a horse. But, there was no place to put a beer galss on his horse. The beer lover was not only crazy but also genius. He invented a special galss to fix on the stirrup ( the place his foot is on when riding a horse).
The bad habit of driving drunk might be started by Pauwel Kwak.

The taste was sweet. But, the alchool percentage is high. Too much drinking is dangerous even when you don't drive.

No comments: