Tuesday, November 17, 2009

VS Windy Enoshima

I went to Enoshima beach to surf last weekend. The day was very windy. It's a bad condition for surifing.
But the weather was good. I couldn't miss going to the beach. I am lazy recently, so I don't go to surf so often, though,

I like this season's Enoshima. Because the air is becoming clean after humid summer. Now we can look at Mt.Fuji very clear. In summer season, it is immpossible for us to see it.
It is also good that there are less people on the sea. (But, compared with ohter beach, many people are still there, though.)

Windy day's wave is bad. The shape of the wave is random. So, it's difficult to stand on my board. But, thanks to the existence of Enoshima island, we can escape from the effect of the wind on the some areas on the sea. The isiland becomes a natural brock against the wind.
That's why I could enjoy surfing the day.

The water temparature? No, problem. I haven't used the wet suits for winter yet. The water on the sea is still warm. Sometimes I thought it was warmer on the sea than on the beach.
Many people looking at me from the beach don't know the secret, so they must think I am a strong man. But the reality is opposite. Funny.

No comments: