Saturday, December 26, 2009

VS Christmas

Christmas has gone!
On 24th, the Eve, I worked late, then went home midnight. On 25th, although I didn't sleeep enough, I went to work, and I worked late again. After going back to Atsugi, it was impossible to go home soon without celebrateing something, so I drunk a little in a bar. There were four single men there, even though the day was Christmas! I was welcome because I also was single! What's the hell!
And now, on 26th, Saturday, I am working! OMG!
Why am I so busy now? There are some reasons. One of my coworkers will move to anther branch. And, another coworker will quit her job soon. I have to replace them, and I have to atrrange their good-bye party!
January is the first month of the last quater of Japanese fiscal year. So, I am always busy in this season. Many things have to be prepared now.
Today, when I went to a convenience store, Christmas gifts were sold by a half price. Price dawn is also fast. Time has passed fast. Christmas has passed fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.