Wednesday, December 30, 2009

VS NOUKAI

Yesterday was my last working day in this year. At the end of this busy year, my last job was to arrange NOUKAI in my office.
NOUKAI is just a drinking party, which is held in an office, usually on the last day, and usually in working time. The aim is to finish this year with colleague.
I voluntarily became a leader of NOUKAI arranging team.
I successfully negotiated to my boss, and got a big budget. I decided to use all money. Even 1 yen wouldn't be left after the party.
I organized my colleague, making two teams. One is to buy foods. Anothet, drinks.
I led a food team, and bought Sashimi, Tenpura, Sushi, cakes, snacks and so on. On the other hand, a dirnk team went to buy beer and wine by a car.

Another aim to have such a party was to encourage the communication among the people in diffrent divisions. Although I am working in my company's head office and there are a lot of people working there, the chance to talk with most people is not many. Actualy I don't know what kind pf job the people next to my division works for.
That's why NOUKAI is a good oppotunity to know each other.

Perhaps 100 or 150 people joined the party. As I wrote above, NOUKAI is held in a office. So, there were not enough space for people gathering. That's why the party was very crowded, but maybe everybody enjoyed it. We could finish this year's job successfully.

My winter vacation is short. Next year, I am going to work again from 4th. I will spend the time in Kyoto, as usual. See you next year.

No comments: