Sunday, October 11, 2015

VS Passport

Now drinking in a beer bar HOBGOBLIN Shibuya. Checking my passport again and again. Because I will go to Taiwan tomorrow.

One years ago, I also sat down on the chair in this bar, on the day before going to Singapore. I had to be relaxed to calm down my excitement before going abroad. Thank to nice british beer, I could sleep very well, and got up early morning next day.

The next day. On the way to Narita International Airport, I had sat down in the train car. It was the non-stop car to the airport. I would arrive at the airport one hour later. I was completely relaxed in the seat of the car then. I started to check my passport. Many nostalgic memory was contained there. Many stamps reminded me of my trip history.

Oh, I went to China this year. It was my memorial first trip to go abroad. Oh, Vietnam! It was a great businee trip. Australia. I can't forget the special experience there. Looking back to our own history is the treasure. I was very happy on the seat.

By chance, I checked my passport's expire date.

It was 2011.

"Hum. It's 2011. This year is 2014. Ok. I have more three years. Let's go back to my history. China. Great! Vietnam. Fantas...NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. WHAT'S THE HELL!?"

I couldn't undersatnd what had happened. I was in a panic. But, it seemed to be good that I drunk last night. I could calm down my brain soon, and realised what had happened very logically.

I have the expired passport. And I remembered I renewed my passport two months ago. The living passport is im my house. And, I am in a non-stop train to the airport. Once I reached the airport, I will have no time to go back to my house, because of my flight time.

What kind of miracle would happen was another story. But, I knew then, we can't go to other countries without living passport.

Checking my passport again and again now.

No comments: