Sunday, February 06, 2005

test

I've never written a blog in my life, then I need to test many things, ah maybe the message written in this box will be published. But I don't know the character type and size. I can arrange them freely? I don't know.
Anyway this is a test writting. I can write anything freely. About my friends, my job, my favorite food..
Mmm, but I may have to think about a private policy. There are many dangerous hooker in this net world. I can use my hook hand for self-defense in the physical world. But it can't work in this net world. Sometimes this hook hand is my disadvantage when typing a keyboard. Ok, my private policy is this. I will never write my credit card number.
Test writing was done.

2 comments:

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Yes, I don't have a credit card. I don't want to lose tha chance to count paper currency. It is an important moment to remember my effort to earn money. Then I don't need the plastic card to count dry numbers.
Cyberspace is safe. Hmm, I agree 50%. Cyberspace is as safe as Non-cyberspace. Both are comparably safe. But also both are comparably dangerous. We need the skill and wisdom to survive in both spaces.

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

I see.
But it is Japanese tendency to emphasize danger or to focus on safety very much.
Wherever we go, we have to take a risk in general. We can't escape from being a risk taker. Then if I need, I will go to Iraq or meeting sites. All I can do is to expect for a happy fenale. For example, I will see a good Iraqi girlfriend!