Friday, February 11, 2005

VS Hay-fever

February 10th is a X day in my living area. The battle royal starts today.
Many mask men and women emerge in the city.
They don't intend to fight with my hook hand. They want to protect themselves against hay-fever.
A lot of seeds start to fly in the air today.
We are in the space filled with plant gene in this season.
The metal wepon attached with my arm is not useful to defend from the nano-scale enemy.
But my condition is good because I have a good medcine.

Today I made a book list about allergie.
(I have to explain my job for unknown readers. I'm a book sales man.)
My cliants are studying allergie science.
For me, to be honest, it's boring. But I know it's useful.
I expect them to defeat the botany bomb when I make a list for them.

I got a chance to escape from Japan for a while.
I will go to China tomorrow and stay for a few days.
I will write "VS China" report soon.

2 comments:

Mike said...

good luck in your combatting to hay fever. you must challenge your hook hand and ferocious attack skills to ward off the vicious hay fever. good luck.

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Hey Mike, now Hay fever attack is very little and slow. I can crash the evil sheeds completely by my hook hand. But I am feeling their bigger attack is coming....