Friday, February 18, 2005

VS China

I went to China last weekend.
The main purpose was to master kung fu technique.
I needed to get new skill for my dangerous hook hand.

Japan and China have a complex memory.
Japan was an unchained young dog before, and bit at an old silet dog, China.
Next the young dog tried to bite an another big dog, Russia. And it succeeded.
Japan got confidence and challanged America next. But it failed.
After that, Japan became a peaceful puppy and forgot the old memory.
But some,many,most or all chinese people still remember the memory.
Then our relationship was not as close as our geographical relation.
But generation is changeing.
And the economical relationship with China is biggest for Japan.
Our distance may become closer and closer, following necessity.

This visit was second times for me. Shanghai was changeing rapidly four years ago.
Still now it is changeing. The people in Shanghai is very aggressive.
Especially taxi driver is too offensive.
Their driving technique is, I think, crazy.
We can experience car race on the road in the city.
I often saw the scene that people were arguing loudly on the street.
Someone was kicking the stopping car to move it.
Basically the center of Shanghai is noisy like a festival.
In fact, when I visited Shangahi, it was in new year's festival days.

I enjoyed very best chinese foods. But I don't write about it in this blog.
Patrick the food master will write about it very well in his blog someday.
I have to report the experience to meet God in a chinese restaurant.
I drunk very good Chinese wine. The name was "The God of Sake".
It was an amazing name. I couldn't miss the chance to try it.
To be honest, I am not a religious people.
I suspected the existence of God.
But, in China, I met him. It was unbelievable.
He was on my tangue. It was natural I couldn't see him.
After finishing one bottle in the restaurant, I bought two Gods as a suvenier.
Now they guard me on the refrigerator in my room.

(to be continued)

No comments: