Wednesday, June 22, 2005

VS Marxist

It becomes humid and humid in Japan. Not so much rain. But humid.
Jacket and Tie system is terrible in this season.
If here is Russia, it's no problem.
But in Japan this self-boiling and self-neck-hanging culture is nonsence.

When I got angry with the nature or the culture, I had the chance to listen to a Marxist.
I am not sure if he is a real Marxist. But he studies Karl Marx for a long time.
He is a professer and the top of a library. Then I sometime meet him.
Recently he wrote a book about Marx. And he produced a speech about the book by himself.
I went to the speech in the library.
I was very irritated by these days' humid air.
Then I expected to know the possibility of revolution to change this uncomfortable society by his speech.

I went into the library with anger to this world.
I had already prepared to fight with my fellows. I was very hot.
But the speech place was very comfortable by a good air conditioner.
And it was a little dark there in order to use a slide or something.
Of course it was very silent there. Because it was in a library.
This too comfortable condition got rid of my fightingship.
When he started to talk, I strated to sleep soon.

I couldn't remember anything.
When I came back from a coma, he was asking to the audiences.
"Do you have any question? Any question is OK. Please ask me."
Sorry, I had no question.
Moreover nobody ask anything to him. He looked a little sad.
No reaction. Long silence continued.
I was very uncomfortable in the situation, then I asked a question almost not related to his speech. But he answered it very kindly.

After the speech, he drunk with his students. I joined it.
He drunk wine. It was red.
He worried about the sales of his book.
I hope the balance of publishing will not be the red.

3 comments:

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Japanese thinks silence is beautiful. Sometimes it's a good excuse to say nothing.
It causes the difficulty of understanding Japanese mind for non-Japanese.
And also sometimes for proper-Japanese.
Anyway Pat, your teacher in the presentation class might be Japanese.

China again. It's great. You can enjoy the crazy food life again.
I have to join it. But at first please find the route to contact us.

Ugggh...I got a virtual kiss from an unknown young Portuguese Go-Go.
It's lucky that my chinese girl friend in a spicey restaurant can't read this blog from China!
Thanks, TTM.

Mike said...

haha! i think she is in love akio. she is intrigued by your hook hand and your hook philosophy for life. you can be hook teacher for young portuguese student. like socrates was teacher to plato. hmmm...

Lance said...

I imagine delicate care must be exercised when using the hook hand in bed being sure not to injure anyone.