Saturday, June 18, 2005

VS Yakitori-Don

My busy weekdays were finished. Recently I am getting new customers, then I have many things to do. I work until midnight. But OK. I am positive. Now only one thing to do is to wait for Lance's party time coming. It's soon.

I don't go to Yoshinoya.
Because I think Yoshinoya food is unhealthy.
Of course unhealthy foods have an unforgettable character of taste.
Then it is difficult to avoid them permanently.
But about Yoshinoya, it lost the strength by BSE American beef problem.
It can't provide us the unhealthy but tasty ,beef and rice food.
Including me, everybody don't have the reason to go to Yoshinoya now.

But I went there midnight on my way to home from my office.
I found new menu there at the time. The new menu was Yakitori-don.
Chicken baked with soysauce, half boiled egg and laver was on rice.
The taste was more than my expectation. And enough healthy.
Moreover it's cheap. 380 Yen.

Lance's party will have many stages as usual.
I think we can have a Yakitori-don stage late midnight or early morning.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hi Akio,

I want to hear about Lance's party. You must challenge to make great memory for Lance. Unlimited stages! Unlimited Eating! Ganbatte!

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Hey Mike, Lance's party was finished successfully.
The party pattern is same as you.
1st stage; The bar Buchees. 2nd; Karaoke Big Echo. 3rd; Izakaya Amataro. 4th; Hatopoppo.
We enjoyed very much.
Maybe this time I failed to control my drinking pace.
I was very tired from 3rd stage. I slept with drinking.
I think Lance wanted to go to 5th stage and 6th stage and more and more.
But the pigeon in Hatopoppo park output "Good Luck" on the staff Miho's cloth.
We thought it was better to run away. Then we finished the party night there. But next stage is easy for Lance. I can arrange Yakitori-don stage soon and easily.