Saturday, June 11, 2005

VS Sake Study

Rainy season has came in Japan. Fantastic.
Akira has not decided to buy new car. Fantastic too.
Lance's party night is coming soon. The 1st stage is a small bar.
I think it's better for everybody to prepare for an air bottle because the place will be very crowded. And it's also better to eat something a little before 1st stage because bar foods are always not healthy. Drinking hungry in a bar gives us a serious effect on our body shape.

I met a professor recently on business.
I asked him what his major is. His major is Sake Study.
Gash! Sake Study. It's same as mine.
I have ever saw the people studying Sake in a bar. But not in an university.
He studies the history of Sake making.
Hm, I study my own history of Sake drinking.
His study is general. My study is specific.
I realized soon we are complementing each other.

He is searching for the documents in Korea.
When Japan governed Korea before the war, there were many Sake companies and factries there. Then many documents about Sake making were written there at the time. Such documents were copied and brought to Japan then ,and preserved. But Japanese government has not made them open to us. He is trying to find out the original in Korea. But many documents were thrown away after the war. Maybe Korean people didin't think it was important to preserve documents. The interesting point is that Chinese people preserved many documents during the war period oppositely.

Sake study night is coming soon. I have to adjust my body condition to the long study.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Akio,
you are greatest sake professor. i wish to study sake, but in NY it's difficult. then i challenge to study beer and bourbon. There are many kinds of bourbon available in NY. i will write a report for you to study soon.

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Study hard, Mike! It's MUST.

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

In general, Generation is a big category. It makes a thick layer in our society. It's a long-time growing social group. Then you are anticipating "XXX" is growing to be one generation even if it is small now.
Hmm I am not sure if it is right or not. But I can say this. Anticipation on a conscious level is close to Expectation on an unconscious level. Hey PatrXXX, be true to yourself!