Sunday, September 03, 2006

VS Long Board

September is a good month for the people who want to start surfing in Japan. During summer time, the sea was heated by the high air temparature. Thus, now, the water temparature becomes very high. It is warm and will be kept until November( till the end of Fall). We can paractice to surf very well in the season.

At last, I bought my own surf board today.
It is a long board, 9.2 feet. The body color is cocoa, and the edge is cream with a thin yellow line.
Until now, I rented a surf board. Because I didn't know what kind of surf board is good for me.
But, I decided what is best for me today.
My surf life launched out on a new stage.
I bought it in my favorite surf shop in Shonan beach.
The board is cool and a little retrospective.
But the shop's staff said it look "delicious".
Ok. I name this board Delicious.

I rent a space to keep my board in the surf shop. It costs \5000 a month. I can keep my wet suit there too.
So, I can come to the surf shop without anything, and play surfing anytime I like. It's very convenient.
When I used Delicious for the first time, the wave was weak as usual in Shonan beach. But, I sometimes could catch waves very well. I don't know it's because of my skill up of surfing, or because of the new surf board. But anyway, my first riding on Deicious was good. I think we can be good partners.

1 comment:

Lance said...

Alright dude, that's awesome! I hope to hang ten with you sometime out on water.