Thursday, August 31, 2006

VS Honeymoon

I'm planning a honeymoon now.

Recently, the couple without a wedding party is increasing in Japan. The party costs very much, and it is sometimes not only for the couple, but also for their families, in Japan. Even now, some Japanese think a marriage is not an individual matter but a family's one.
It is not bad in general to respect their family, but sometimes, Japanese wedding party is too formal and boring. So, the people who disike such a party, don't want to have a wedding party. I can understand it.

But, a honeymoon is diffrent. Many new couples like to have it. The first travel with his/her partner is a very important event. It must be a great memory for them. Moreover they can understand each other more in an unusual situation and place. It must be a good chance to test their partners for their long life. And, needless to say, the first travel includes the first night. All couples have to make a rule, a style, a format, a manner or something on their bed at the night. That's why a honeymoon can't be missed by all couples.

My friend Marcy will get married on Nov. And, another friend Kosei will on Dec. too.
Now I'm planning "their" honeymoon. Because, I want to attend them.
It is very good for me to know what kind of honeymoon is successful or not. By arranging it, I can sharpen my honeymoon skill for my honeymoon coming someday.

Now I present my plan to the two friends.
One is confused. Another is asking his wife.
They don't seem to understand why I can attend them. But, they will know the merit of my plan soon.
As we know in general or from our experiece, two persons' travel is very risky for their relationship. They can't escape from fighting.
Therefore, the existing of the person on a neutral position is very helpful for the couples' long time relationship.
I am waiting for their answer "We follow you."

1 comment:

Mike said...

Akio you are a very smart man. You can understand what is neccessary to solve a problem before such a problem comes to pass. You can anticipate many things. Maybe you can plan my honeymoon one day...but you can't come with us on the honeymoon. I think maybe my wife would be confused.