Sunday, March 25, 2007

VS Leah Dizon

Now I'm writing this blog excited. Today I went to Leah Dizon's first memorial historical great super live in Roppongi. Maybe because my behaiver is good everyday, I could get the very rare ticket which the only limited people can get.

As you know (if you are Japanese.), she is becoming popular in Japan now. She started with a gravier model, and now she is a singer. She released her first songs recently. So, we can sometimes watch her singing on TV.
However, when it comes to me, I've never watched her on TV because I have only a broken television. So, the live was my first time to watch moving and singing Leah Dizon.

The live space was surrounded by a kind of enthusiasm.
It was her first live. Nobody had never watched her live.
I think it is very easy for you to understand the very special situtation. Everybody looked excited.
Especially, the girl sitting next to my seat looked very excited. Before the live, she looked not to wait for Leah's coming in front of us.

Then, at last, her live started with her new song.
My first impression was this.
"Gash. She is moving."
All audiences seemed to look at her moving and singing very carefully. We wouldn't miss anything in front of us in the live.
The girl next to me had repeated "Kawaii, Kawaii" many times. I agree with her. I also repeated it in my mind.

After some songs and her talk, the lot corner started.
Only five audieces could get the chance to take pictures with Leah Dizon on the stage.
Don't be surprised. I got it.

Again. I got it.
My seat number was called, and I was ordered to come to the stage.
If I express the feeling at the moment by one word, it was "guilty". Of courese I was very happy at the moment, but I knew the girl next to me was a super fan, so I couldn't look at the girl at the moment.
But, anyway, I was on the stage, very close to Leah Dizon. I could get a picture with her, and shaked hands with her.
I was required to say a comment on the stage, but I couldn't say anything special. At the moment, I was the sandwitch of Guilty and Happiness. There was no comment fitted to my feeling at the moment.

After the live, my friends told me that I finished to use all fortunes in this year. I think so too. But the fortune deserves one year. So, I'm satisfied with it. Cheers.

5 comments:

roaches said...

hahah. unbelievable.
i believe it's true.
it is not yet april and you have used up all your luck for the year.
but indeed a good way to use it.
put up a photo of you and the great L.D.!

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

I want to show the evidence, but it's difficult. Because, actually it was inhibited to take pictures there. Only five lucky people including me could have the chance to take a photo with her on the satge.
Now I have a small picture, but it's an analog photo. So, unfortunately I can't put it up here now.
Sorry for my monopolising the happiness!

Mike said...

you can transfer an analog photo do a digitial photo. probably by scanning the photo to a disc. do not monopolize the happiness, democratize! happiness for all!! Yaaaayyyyy!!!!!

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Ok, Mike. I will do it . Democracy of happiness must be great. But, Please let me enjoy the aura of the photo for myself for a while. As we know, to share something is to lose something.

Mike said...

15 days and no blog. i'm hungry for dish made by the hook hand!

ps. i found leah dizon online. very cute.