Sunday, July 29, 2007

VS Voting Day

Today is the voting day in Japan. I've not decided to vote for who even now. But, I've already decided to vote against the ruling parties. I don't have any reason to keep my country unchanged.
Not only I but also many Japanese think so too. From the newspaper's analysis, it seems to be clear that the ruling parties will lose. And, the point at this moment is how many seats in Diet they will lose. If the lost seats are too many, Prime minister Abe can't keep his position. I think he shouldn't keep it. Maybe, the position is too heavy for him. When he started to work as Prime minister, he was seen a strong young leader. But, now, he looks like an immatured man. And, in addition, his thinking smells an old man's one, at least for me. He wouldn't be fresh at all.
It might be better for him to be our country's leader again someday after experiencing many things. Ont the day he will be older physically, but many experiences will make him fresher mentally. I am looking forward to the result of this election.

No comments: