Sunday, June 29, 2008

VS Massacre in Akihabara

Many succeeding things have occured after seven people were killed in Akihabara, Tokyo, on 8th, by the man, 25, who hated this world, proclaimed to kill people on the internet and made it. He seems to be a kind of icon. After he was arrested, some dullish guys tried to do the same thing. Fourtunately because they were dull to the extent that they don't know it's easy to identify the suspicious man on the internet, they were arrested before they had done it.

After the cruel murder, one of female coworker in my office told me that she was scared to go out from fer house for worrying that a same thing can happen around her.
I can understand her worry, but I can say we are basically safe.

Reason 1: The numer of killed people is not high in Tokyo when considering its huge population.

Reason 2: The killer in Akihabara could kill only seven people even though he prepared for the murder. The reason is clearly beacuse he couldn't use a gun but a knives.

So, I am convinced that the massacre in Akihabara wouldn't change our safety life in Japan.

But, even I seem to worry about my safe a little now.
Today, when I was reading a magazine in a book store, a man shouting something ran toward me. At the moment, I was very scread.
He was just a mentaly handycaped man. So, his shouting was just the failure to contorol the volume of his voice, and he didn't have the intension to run toward me and just had the intension to come close to the magazine shelves.
That's why I really didn't have to be scared with him.
Akihabara might infuluence my mind.

The arrested man will be sentenced to the death penalty.
Recetly, the number of the death penalty is increasing in Japan.
Moreover, the practice of the death penalty is also increasing.
Related to Akihabara, I will write about Death penalty on the next article.
My opinion will be "Don't kill the murderer till he will be sorry for his action."

No comments: