Sunday, June 08, 2008

VS No Wave

Small wave as usual. Many surfers complained to Enoshima beach today and were looking forward to tomorrow. They are expecting for the good performance by the typhoon far from Japan, on the Pacific Ocean.

To me, the small and weak wave don't deserve the complaint today. Due to my finger accident, I haven't surfed for six months. Long long no wave days. So, today was the day for my coming back to the sea. Because any wave is better than no wave, I could enjoy surfing very much.

My surfing skill certainly stops going forward but not goes back. But my muscle might have become weak for my long-time blank of surfing. I felt the difficulty to surf today. I understood again that it is important to continue.

Many shops opening only during summer season rush to be constructed now on the beach. It is the usual scene of Enoshima, too

No comments: