Saturday, June 07, 2008

VS Happy Monday

I watched a DVD,"Happy Monday", by Miyuki Torii, a genius comedian I think. There could be many more interesting comedians than her, but she is actually diffrent from others. And, there could be many more different persons than her, but she is actually an authentic comedian.
In short, she is unique.

Now she is becoming popular in Japan, so the film maker must have made this DVD rapidly, to sell it the most. So, "Happy Monday"'s quality is, I think, not high.
"Mr. Yoshida, a rice shop man" and "Masako" were already well-known stories, and
"100 questions to Miyuki Torii" was too easy to get her interesting points.
However, even though, we can enjoy her world in the DVD.
Her best parts I like is her vocabulary. Her words-selection in her comedy is very original and vivid, and often even intellectual. I like her story about 60's Japanese Red Army, based on "Little Red Riding Hood". We can watch it in this DVD, but because the story is a little dangerous, the director cut almost all parts of the story! That's why nobody can't understand waht the story is.

Anyway, to enojoy this DVD, you have to understand Japanese well. Even if you are Japanese.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting place you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Julia Smith
models kiev

Anonymous said...

Nice story as for me. I'd like to read something more about that topic. The only thing your blog misses is a few pics of some devices.

David Trider
blocking cell phone signals

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Avril Hakkinen
black call girls