Saturday, August 02, 2008

VS R.U. Festival

The most important and biggest event in my town Atsugi, Ayu Festival, is held now. No people living in Atsugi city can't miss this festival. Tonight we can watch a firework show as the festival's peak. Not only Atsugi regidents but also the people form other areas come to watch it. Now (16:04 pm), Atsugi city is becoming crowded more and more. There will be a lot of people here until midnight.

A famous veteran female singer, Ayumi Nakamura, came to this festival last night to sing her songs at the opening event of Ayu festival. Because her name is similar to the festival's name, she might be called to join this festival. Anyway it's good for a famous singer to come to this local event.

I will go to Koji's house tonight and drink with my Aeon friends and and others. It's the easiest and usual way in the recent previous years to enjoy the firework show. Because it's very comfortable to stay in Koji's house even though it's not my house, I always drink a lot there. So, I will be drunk again tonight.

After Ayu festival, the firework show on Enoshima beach(5th) and Beer Party in my company(7th) are waiting for me the next week. Summer exists for festivals.

1 comment:

Mike said...

sounds like a great time akio. please tell koji i said hello. and enjoy the fireworks!